Amabel 阿玛贝尔
我觉察她黯淡的色相,
那尘俗里渐狭的眼光,
疑惑:阿玛贝尔是否仍存其中?
我打量着她的裙装,
曾是玫色,今泥土棕黄;
这变化仿佛阿玛贝尔的丧钟。
她步履机械着前行
丢去了初夏的生命;
不再笑声甜美,暗哑的阿玛贝尔。
我沉思:“谁吟那首歌曲——
我温情消却前的旋律?
谁能想这乐符声诉他的阿玛贝尔?”
“直至终末的号声,别了,唉 阿玛贝尔!”
2024

Revulsion 厌
Winning love we win the risk of losing,
我们赢得爱,与丢损它的罹厄,
and losing love is as one's life were riven;
而失去爱,便似同生命被撕扯;
It cuts to cede what was superfluously given.
放弃满溢的馈赠,则是一种割舍。
Let me then never feel the fateful thrilling
那末,教我永不体受命运的悸愕,
that devastates the love-worn wooer's frame,
它摧残失意求爱者的身躯,
the hot ado of fevered hopes,
那热望酿成的狂炽的心潮,
the chilling that agonizes disappointed aim.
那冰寒折磨的失望的期许。
and my heart's table bear no woman's name.
于是无有女子能负我心上。
2023

She At His Funeral 她于他的葬礼
They bear him to his resting-place
他们载他去他的安息国——
In slow procession sweeping by;
蠕动着一道纡缓地行进;
I follow at a stranger's space;
我跟随一个送殡的外客,
His kindred they, his sweetheart I.
他们是他的远亲,他之所爱是我。
Unchanged my gown of garish dye,
不曾撤换我的艳色的着装,
Though sable-sad is their attire;
虽则那群尽遍体乌黑衣裳;
But they stand round with griefless eye,
然他们只冷淡地伫着观望,
Whilst my regret consumes like fire
而我心伤却火焰似的销荒。
2022